Salt Lake County Officials: Face Coverings Required At Reopened Businesses
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — In a news conference Wednesday, Salt Lake County officials announced precautionary measures businesses must take as they move to reopen starting this Friday, May 1, when the state transitions to the next phase of its COVID-19 recovery plan.
Restaurants, personal services, gyms and entertainment venues may all reopen under restrictions under the county’s plan, but Salt Lake County Health Department Executive Director Gary Edwards said residents must wear face coverings at each location.
The coverings can only be removed for activities like eating and active exercising, Edwards said.
“We still need to stay at home as much as possible,” he added. “If you feel sick, you must stay home.”
LIVE: SLC County Mayor Wilson and SLC County Health Dept. Director Edwards hold press conference on county's plans for reopening
Posted by KSL 5 TV on Wednesday, April 29, 2020
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 23816)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 18797)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6273)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3369)
- 4 charged in Texas semi-truck smuggling operation that left 53 migrants dead (pageviews: 3159)
- 2nd visitor in 3 days gored by Yellowstone park bison (pageviews: 3152)