State Reports 177 New COVID-19 Cases, 1 New Death
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – There have been 177 new COVID-19 cases reported in Utah and one new death, according to the Utah Department of Health.
The latest numbers how 4,672 total confirmed cases of the virus and 46 deaths.
So far, 108,501 Utahns have been tested, and 390 patients required hospitalization.
UDOH estimates 1,939 people have recovered.
LIVE: Gov. Herbert, Dr. Angela Dunn holding state COVID-19 update
Posted by KSL 5 TV on Thursday, April 30, 2020
Total number of lab-confirmed COVID-19 cases in Utah
|Salt Lake County||2438||228||29|
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 24529)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 9347)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 7132)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4470)
- Utah family gets 'a measure of justice' in 50-year-old rape case (pageviews: 4133)
- Netflix's 'Falling for Christmas' filmed at these charming Utah locations (pageviews: 3798)