Woman, 2-Year-Old Hit By FrontRunner At Provo Crossing
PROVO, Utah – A 2-year-old girl and her mother were critically injured after being hit by a FrontRunner train, according to Utah Transit Authority spokesperson Carl Arky.
Arky said the two were hit as they attempted to walk across the rail crossing at 900 West and 500 South around 3:30 p.m. on Saturday.
The crossing’s arms and lights were down and functioning, according to Arky. He said the woman tried to get across the tracks before the train arrived.
The mother was taken to a Provo hospital while the 2-year-old was airlifted to Primary Children’s Hospital. Both were in critical condition.
- Police: Man steals excavator, tears up ground outside grocery store (pageviews: 10928)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake ‘made in the USA’ tags – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10276)
- Flash flood advisory for Salt Lake, Davis County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8607)
- USANA Amphitheatre briefly evacuated due to weather – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6176)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake 'made in the USA' tags (pageviews: 5885)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5171)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5037)