6-Year-Old Lehi Girl Celebrates Last Chemo Treatment
LEHI, Utah – Due to coronavirus restrictions, 6-year-old Hazel Crowfoot couldn’t go to Primary Children’s Hospital and ring the cancer-free bell after she completed her final chemotherapy treatment.
So friends and family gathered in the Skyridge High School parking lot on Saturday to celebrate with a socially distant parade, complete with signs, balloons and costumes.
“We’re so excited everyone in the area has pulled together, and it makes me very emotional,” Hazel’s grandmother said. “She’s finally done. She’s beat it.”
- Police: Man steals excavator, tears up ground outside grocery store (pageviews: 10928)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake ‘made in the USA’ tags – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10276)
- Flash flood advisory for Salt Lake, Davis County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8607)
- USANA Amphitheatre briefly evacuated due to weather – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6176)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake 'made in the USA' tags (pageviews: 5885)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5171)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5037)