Perry City Police Need Help Finding Missing, Endangered Teen
PERRY, Utah — The Perry City Police Department need the public’s help in locating a missing and endangered teenage boy.
13-year-old Hunter Pearce was last seen on the east side of Perry around 1:30 p.m. Sunday.
He was riding a black and green bicycle and wearing a black and red shirt at the time of his disappearance.
Officials said they had reason to believe Hunter may be in a dangerous situation.
Anyone with information on Hunter’s whereabouts was asked to call Dispatch at 435-723-6461.
Hunter was found safe a few hours later.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to ‘tithing settlement’ – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 34915)
- Meteor causes loud boom heard across northern Utah, National Weather Service says (pageviews: 24405)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 11463)
- Meteor causes loud boom heard across northern Utah, National Weather Service says – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8961)
- Anne Heche is 'not expected to survive,' family says in statement (pageviews: 7037)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4182)