2 Injured, Lanes Closed After Box Truck Rollover Crash On I-15
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Two people have been transported to the hospital following a truck rollover on I-15 in Utah County.
The crash happened shortly before 8:45 a.m. on the southbound lanes just north of Orem’s Center Street at mile marker 267.
According to the Utah Highway Patrol, one of the truck’s occupants suffered serious injuries and the other sustained minor injuries.
The crash impacted traffic in southbound lanes, and authorities estimated the road could be closed until noon.
No other vehicles were involved.
Southbound I-15 has three lanes blocked at MM 267 near Orem's Center Street due to this box truck rollover. Two passengers in the box truck, one with serious injuries and the other with minor injuries, both transported to the hospital. No other vehicles involved. 2-3 hr closure. pic.twitter.com/glKN7fhv3f
— Utah Highway Patrol (@UTHighwayPatrol) May 4, 2020
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13500)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 8905)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure (pageviews: 8598)
- Neighborhood supports family of West Jordan mom killed in Big Cottonwood Canyon crash (pageviews: 7665)
- West Jordan woman killed in crash with truck in Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 6396)
- Heber homicide suspect found dead in Oregon (pageviews: 4997)