2 Injured In Boiler Room Explosion At Little America
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Authorities responded to the Little America hotel Monday after a report of a boiler room explosion.
The explosion happened just before 10:30 a.m. at 500 S. Main Street.
Salt Lake Fire Department Capt. Tony Stowe said two people were transported to the hospital.
Authorities said the two were injured while servicing an over-pressured boiler. One of the victims suffered serious injuries, and the other suffered critical injuries.
This article will be updated if new information is made available.
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13500)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 8905)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure (pageviews: 8598)
- Neighborhood supports family of West Jordan mom killed in Big Cottonwood Canyon crash (pageviews: 7665)
- West Jordan woman killed in crash with truck in Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 6396)
- Heber homicide suspect found dead in Oregon (pageviews: 4997)