Man Hospitalized After Late Night Hit-And-Run In Downtown SLC
May 6, 2020, 5:50 AM | Updated: 5:50 am
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A man is in the hospital following a hit-and-run in Salt Lake City.
The incident happened late Tuesday night in the area of 800 South and State Street.
Authorities said a man was jaywalking on a dark stretch of roadway when he fall on the street and was then hit by a car.
Witnesses said the impact sent the man flying into the air, and the driver failed to stop to see if he was OK.
Police are now looking for either a black Dodge Charger or a black Dodge Challenger, most likely with significant front-end damage.
Police said the victim was in “really rough shape” when he was taken to the hospital.
KSL 5 TV Live
- First temple in Virginia opens its doors to the public (pageviews: 15140)
- Utah man bit by shark while swimming in Hawaii (pageviews: 14902)
- Man in custody, accused of filming children in the bathroom of his business (pageviews: 14198)
- Important dates, rendering released for 3 Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint temples (pageviews: 9037)
- Utah will likely set historic snow record Friday (pageviews: 8110)
- 3 killed in head-on crash in Kane County (pageviews: 6625)