Man Hospitalized After Late Night Hit-And-Run In Downtown SLC
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A man is in the hospital following a hit-and-run in Salt Lake City.
The incident happened late Tuesday night in the area of 800 South and State Street.
Authorities said a man was jaywalking on a dark stretch of roadway when he fall on the street and was then hit by a car.
Witnesses said the impact sent the man flying into the air, and the driver failed to stop to see if he was OK.
Police are now looking for either a black Dodge Charger or a black Dodge Challenger, most likely with significant front-end damage.
Police said the victim was in “really rough shape” when he was taken to the hospital.
- Police: Man steals excavator, tears up ground outside grocery store (pageviews: 10928)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake ‘made in the USA’ tags – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10276)
- Flash flood advisory for Salt Lake, Davis County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8607)
- USANA Amphitheatre briefly evacuated due to weather – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6176)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake 'made in the USA' tags (pageviews: 5885)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5171)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5037)