Are You In The Class Of 2020? Krispy Kreme Wants To Give You Free Donuts
Class of 2020: Who needs a cap and gown when you’ve got free donuts?
Krispy Kreme has a deal for graduating seniors. The company has a special “Graduate Dozen” available May 19 – 24. It includes a special selection of donuts, and grads can get it free.
All they have to do is prove their status as graduating seniors. That can be done in a variety of ways, including showing their caps and gowns, any Class of 2020 apparel, a class ring, or a graduation announcement.
The deal is good for students graduating high school or college.
- Ogden Officer Killed After Responding To Domestic Violence Call; Another Injured (pageviews: 16156)
- Gephardt: How Solar Panels Affect Loans, Refinancing & Selling Your Home (pageviews: 9950)
- Ogden Police: 1 Officer Killed, Another Injured In Shooting (pageviews: 6417)
- Deserae Turner Graduates 3 Years After Being Shot In The Head (pageviews: 4567)
- Owner Of Thousands Of Chickens Pushes Back Against Animal Cruelty Allegations (pageviews: 4422)
- Ogden Police: Officer Involved Shooting In Area Of Jackson And Herrop (pageviews: 3823)
- Airbnb Rental Leads To Accidental Quarantine Family (pageviews: 3342)
- Neighbors: Ogden Shooting Suspect Had Aggressive History (pageviews: 3340)
- State Reports 343 New Cases Of COVID-19; Largest Single-Day Increase So Far (pageviews: 3266)