Are You In The Class Of 2020? Krispy Kreme Wants To Give You Free Donuts
Class of 2020: Who needs a cap and gown when you’ve got free donuts?
Krispy Kreme has a deal for graduating seniors. The company has a special “Graduate Dozen” available May 19 – 24. It includes a special selection of donuts, and grads can get it free.
All they have to do is prove their status as graduating seniors. That can be done in a variety of ways, including showing their caps and gowns, any Class of 2020 apparel, a class ring, or a graduation announcement.
The deal is good for students graduating high school or college.
- Payson Man Transported By Helicopter After Sledgehammer Attack; Suspect At-Large (pageviews: 5458)
- AMC Is Reopening Its Theaters Next Week - And Tickets Are 15 Cents (pageviews: 5333)
- Residents In Payson Advised To Shelter In Place (pageviews: 5113)
- Authorities Identify Woman Found Deceased In Submerged Car Near Logan (pageviews: 3843)
- Payson Man Transported By Helicopter After Sledgehammer Attack; Suspect At Large (pageviews: 3450)
- Motorcyclist Crashes While Trying To Set Salt Flats Speed Record (pageviews: 3371)
- Man Charged In Shooting Death Of 5-Year-Old North Carolina Boy (pageviews: 3276)
- Gephardt: 'Brushing' Scams Sweeping Utah (pageviews: 2630)
- Gephardt: How A Side Hustle Became A Full-time Gig For Utah Adventurers (pageviews: 2582)