Walmart Giving Bonuses To Hourly Workers
Walmart and Sam’s Club employees are getting another round of cash bonuses in June.
The total is more than $390 million to reward hourly employees for keeping up with the demand due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Full-time workers will get $300, and part-time, hourly and temporary associates will be getting $150.
The extra bonus for working through the pandemic applies to those who work in stores, clubs, supply chain facilities and offices. The company has previously announced it is hiring another 200,000 employees to keep up with the demand.
- Utah boy dies after falling off school slide (pageviews: 19686)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 9869)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 8132)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 7085)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 5854)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3704)