South Jordan Police Shelter-In-Place Order Lifted
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah – The South Jordan Police Department issued a shelter-in-place order in the area of a Walmart Supercenter Thursday morning.
That order was lifted before noon.
The shelter-in-place was issued after police responded to a call of a suspicious vehicle at the Walmart. A suspect who reportedly brandished a gun then fled to a nearby neighborhood where he barricaded himself in a yard.
He was later taken into custody and the incident was resolved.
Authorities know the suspect’s identity, but they aren’t releasing it at this time.
- Vandals Go On Rampage At West Jordan Church, $50,000 In Damages (pageviews: 20013)
- Team Manager Left Out Of Cheerleading Photo In Shoreline Jr. High Yearbook – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10432)
- Team Manager Left Out Of Cheerleading Photo In Shoreline Jr. High Yearbook (pageviews: 9156)
- Cataract Canyon Without Lake Powell: A Monumental Legacy Of Dried Mud (pageviews: 6650)
- Improperly Stored Household Batteries Blamed For Taylorsville Garage Fire (pageviews: 5710)
- Utah Father Busts Would-Be Burglar From Taking His Car, Puts Suspect In Headlock (pageviews: 4018)
- Massive Millcreek Construction Site Fire Causes Millions In Damages (pageviews: 3492)
- UDOT Opens New Section Of Mountain View Corridor From 4100 South to SR 201 (pageviews: 2863)
- Vandals Cause Estimated $50K Of Damages At West Jordan Church (pageviews: 2812)