South Jordan Police Shelter-In-Place Order Lifted
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah – The South Jordan Police Department issued a shelter-in-place order in the area of a Walmart Supercenter Thursday morning.
That order was lifted before noon.
The shelter-in-place was issued after police responded to a call of a suspicious vehicle at the Walmart. A suspect who reportedly brandished a gun then fled to a nearby neighborhood where he barricaded himself in a yard.
He was later taken into custody and the incident was resolved.
Authorities know the suspect’s identity, but they aren’t releasing it at this time.
- Man Dies After Being Ejected From Truck During Rollover Crash In Bluffdale (pageviews: 5048)
- Convicted Kearns Sex Offender Charged With Human Trafficking (pageviews: 5047)
- CDC: Schools Should Have Plan For Angry Parents, Face Mask Bullying (pageviews: 4785)
- Gephardt: 'Brushing' Scams Sweeping Utah (pageviews: 4552)
- AMC Is Reopening Its Theaters Next Week - And Tickets Are 15 Cents (pageviews: 4266)
- Alpine School District Teachers Rally For Safety Days Before Start Of School Year (pageviews: 4175)
- Authorities Identify Woman Found Deceased In Submerged Car Near Logan (pageviews: 3456)
- Gephardt: How A Side Hustle Became A Full-time Gig For Utah Adventurers (pageviews: 3228)
- Herriman To Host Nation's First High School Football Game (pageviews: 2539)