South Jordan Police Shelter-In-Place Order Lifted
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah – The South Jordan Police Department issued a shelter-in-place order in the area of a Walmart Supercenter Thursday morning.
That order was lifted before noon.
The shelter-in-place was issued after police responded to a call of a suspicious vehicle at the Walmart. A suspect who reportedly brandished a gun then fled to a nearby neighborhood where he barricaded himself in a yard.
He was later taken into custody and the incident was resolved.
Authorities know the suspect’s identity, but they aren’t releasing it at this time.
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito’s van in Grand Teton National Park – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 43001)
- Draper family: Airbnb no help after someone lists their home as a rental & guests started showing up – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 36575)
- Human remains discovered 'consistent' with description of Gabby Petito (pageviews: 22899)
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 14027)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito's van in Grand Teton National Park (pageviews: 13726)
- Private investigator surprised search warrant hasn’t been served at house of Gabby Petito’s boyfriend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10602)
- Boyfriend of missing 22-year-old woman declared missing (pageviews: 10313)
- Search for key that will open mystery door at Utah State University (pageviews: 10220)
- Possible evidence found in search for Gabby Petito (pageviews: 10037)