South Jordan Police Shelter-In-Place Order Lifted
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah – The South Jordan Police Department issued a shelter-in-place order in the area of a Walmart Supercenter Thursday morning.
That order was lifted before noon.
The shelter-in-place was issued after police responded to a call of a suspicious vehicle at the Walmart. A suspect who reportedly brandished a gun then fled to a nearby neighborhood where he barricaded himself in a yard.
He was later taken into custody and the incident was resolved.
Authorities know the suspect’s identity, but they aren’t releasing it at this time.
- 8 Killed, Several Injured In Crashes After Sandstorm Hits I-15 (pageviews: 14123)
- Police: Missing 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found Dead Inside Home – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5769)
- Police: Missing 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found Dead Inside Home (pageviews: 3898)
- Saturday Evening Sessions To Remain Part Of General Conference (pageviews: 2315)
- Boaters Say Fees Going Up, Quality Going Down At Pineview Reservoir (pageviews: 2171)
- West Jordan Neighborhood Reeling After Suspect Breaks Into Homes, Gets Into Shootout (pageviews: 2057)
- Police: Man Slammed Into Ex-Girlfriend's Car Before Crashing Into TRAX Station (pageviews: 1762)
- Live (pageviews: 1655)
- Cedar City Residents Cleaning Up After More Flash Flooding – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1641)