Utah Health Officials Report One More COVID-19 Death, 155 New Cases
SALT LAKE CITY — Utah health officials have reported one more death related to COVID-19 and 155 new cases.
As of numbers released Saturday afternoon, a total of 7,068 people have tested positive for the virus, while 78 people have died.
According to the Utah Department of Health, 166,774 tests have been administered, making the positive rate of infection 4.2%.
At least 578 people have been hospitalized, health officials said.
3,896 people have “recovered” from the virus.
The new death was reported to be a Salt Lake County woman, between the ages of 18-59, who lived in a long-term care facility. Officials did not say if she had underlying health conditions.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9917)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7430)
- 18 new temples announced during October 2022 General Conference (pageviews: 4158)
- Live (pageviews: 3395)
- Weather officials warn of hazardous storm with hail, lighting, and 60mph winds in southern and eastern Utah (pageviews: 2952)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2084)