Church Of Jesus Christ Releases Guidelines For Returning To Sunday Worship
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – More than two months after the coronavirus pandemic prompted the closure of their meetinghouses worldwide, members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are getting ready to go back to church.
They will return in two phases based on local government guidelines, according to the church’s First Presidency.
The church will take abundant precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19, especially surrounding the preparation and passing of the sacrament. Those precautions may include priesthood holders wearing masks, socially distanced seating, the temporary suspension of choirs and sanitizing buildings after use by each congregation.
Based on local situations, some congregations may be able to resume church meetings this weekend while others will not.
- Ogden Officer Killed After Responding To Domestic Violence Call; Another Injured (pageviews: 16156)
- Gephardt: How Solar Panels Affect Loans, Refinancing & Selling Your Home (pageviews: 9950)
- Ogden Police: 1 Officer Killed, Another Injured In Shooting (pageviews: 6417)
- Deserae Turner Graduates 3 Years After Being Shot In The Head (pageviews: 4567)
- Owner Of Thousands Of Chickens Pushes Back Against Animal Cruelty Allegations (pageviews: 4422)
- Ogden Police: Officer Involved Shooting In Area Of Jackson And Herrop (pageviews: 3823)
- Airbnb Rental Leads To Accidental Quarantine Family (pageviews: 3342)
- Neighbors: Ogden Shooting Suspect Had Aggressive History (pageviews: 3340)
- State Reports 343 New Cases Of COVID-19; Largest Single-Day Increase So Far (pageviews: 3266)