Church Of Jesus Christ Releases Guidelines For Returning To Sunday Worship
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – More than two months after the coronavirus pandemic prompted the closure of their meetinghouses worldwide, members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are getting ready to go back to church.
They will return in two phases based on local government guidelines, according to the church’s First Presidency.
The church will take abundant precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19, especially surrounding the preparation and passing of the sacrament. Those precautions may include priesthood holders wearing masks, socially distanced seating, the temporary suspension of choirs and sanitizing buildings after use by each congregation.
Based on local situations, some congregations may be able to resume church meetings this weekend while others will not.
- Dump Truck Driver Killed In Point Of The Mountain Crash (pageviews: 4582)
- New Mom Delivers Baby Boy On 2100 North In Lehi (pageviews: 4282)
- Police Searching For Man Who Followed Female Driver, Flattened Her Tires (pageviews: 3762)
- Biden Halts Oil And Gas Leases On US Land, Water For 60 Days (pageviews: 2856)
- Utah Politicians Issue Statement Opposing Executive Order On National Monuments (pageviews: 2555)
- New Mom Delivers Baby Boy On 2100 North In Lehi – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2465)
- Utahn Among Dozens Pardoned By President Trump (pageviews: 2429)
- Trump Pardons Ex-Strategist Steve Bannon, Dozens Of Others (pageviews: 2195)
- Biden To Sign Virus Measures, Requires Mask Use To Travel (pageviews: 2101)