183 New Confirmed COVID-19 Cases And 1 New Death In Utah
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Department of Health has reported 183 new confirmed cases COVID-19 and one new death.
It brings the total number of lab-confirmed cases in Utah to 7,874. The death toll is at 93.
So far, 647 people have required hospitalization, and 109 patients are currently in a hospital.
The state has issued – 18 tests and an estimated 4,596 people have recovered.
- 'I Feel Threatened' Man Loses Job After Outburst Over Costco Mask Policy (pageviews: 75049)
- Two Truck Drivers Being Thanked For Helping UHP Trooper On I-15 (pageviews: 47083)
- Teens Convicted In Death Of West Valley Officer Released Early (pageviews: 12141)
- Health Care Leaders Call For Mandatory Masks As 867 New COVID-19 Cases Reported (pageviews: 8700)
- Bountiful Residents Upset After Youth Skate Park Bulldozed (pageviews: 6270)
- Church Utah Area Presidency Urges Latter-day Saints To Wear Face Masks (pageviews: 5776)
- Gov. Herbert: 'Stronger Measures' To Be Considered If COVID-19 Cases Don't Drop (pageviews: 5661)
- 1 Child Dies, 3 Other Juveniles Transported After Being Ejected During Crash On I-15 (pageviews: 4373)
- Governor Declares State Of Emergency, Closes Capitol After Protests (pageviews: 4219)