183 New Confirmed COVID-19 Cases And 1 New Death In Utah
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Department of Health has reported 183 new confirmed cases COVID-19 and one new death.
It brings the total number of lab-confirmed cases in Utah to 7,874. The death toll is at 93.
So far, 647 people have required hospitalization, and 109 patients are currently in a hospital.
The state has issued – 18 tests and an estimated 4,596 people have recovered.
- Ogden Officer Killed After Responding To Domestic Violence Call; Another Injured (pageviews: 16156)
- Gephardt: How Solar Panels Affect Loans, Refinancing & Selling Your Home (pageviews: 9950)
- Ogden Police: 1 Officer Killed, Another Injured In Shooting (pageviews: 6417)
- Deserae Turner Graduates 3 Years After Being Shot In The Head (pageviews: 4567)
- Owner Of Thousands Of Chickens Pushes Back Against Animal Cruelty Allegations (pageviews: 4422)
- Ogden Police: Officer Involved Shooting In Area Of Jackson And Herrop (pageviews: 3823)
- Airbnb Rental Leads To Accidental Quarantine Family (pageviews: 3342)
- Neighbors: Ogden Shooting Suspect Had Aggressive History (pageviews: 3340)
- State Reports 343 New Cases Of COVID-19; Largest Single-Day Increase So Far (pageviews: 3266)