Lagoon To Open Over Memorial Day Weekend; Reservations Required
FARMINGTON, Utah – Officials with Lagoon amusement park announced Friday it received authorization from the Davis County Health Department and community leaders to open the park on Saturday, May 23.
Guests are required to make a reservation online, and have a face covering for entry, according to a press release from Lagoon.
“To maintain social distancing, avoid crowding at the park entrance, and achieve capacity limitations, an online reservation system has been implemented,” a press release read.
Reservations are available online for one week out on the reservation page at Lagoon’s website.
They also have a list of guest expectations for opening that include safety measures during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Lagoon is ready and we are excited to greet our guests as soon as the opportunity presents itself. Lagoon proudly supports and encourages the download and use of the Utah Healthy Together App,” the site reads.
Some of the guest expectations include asking guests to practice healthy hygiene and avoid visiting if they feel ill or are having any COVID-19 symptoms, encouraging groups to practice social distancing, limiting some ride attraction capacity, and providing hand sanitizing stations.
- 'I Feel Threatened' Man Loses Job After Outburst Over Costco Mask Policy (pageviews: 75049)
- Two Truck Drivers Being Thanked For Helping UHP Trooper On I-15 (pageviews: 47083)
- Teens Convicted In Death Of West Valley Officer Released Early (pageviews: 12141)
- Health Care Leaders Call For Mandatory Masks As 867 New COVID-19 Cases Reported (pageviews: 8700)
- Bountiful Residents Upset After Youth Skate Park Bulldozed (pageviews: 6270)
- Church Utah Area Presidency Urges Latter-day Saints To Wear Face Masks (pageviews: 5776)
- Gov. Herbert: 'Stronger Measures' To Be Considered If COVID-19 Cases Don't Drop (pageviews: 5661)
- 1 Child Dies, 3 Other Juveniles Transported After Being Ejected During Crash On I-15 (pageviews: 4373)
- Governor Declares State Of Emergency, Closes Capitol After Protests (pageviews: 4219)