Lagoon To Open Over Memorial Day Weekend; Reservations Required
FARMINGTON, Utah – Officials with Lagoon amusement park announced Friday it received authorization from the Davis County Health Department and community leaders to open the park on Saturday, May 23.
Guests are required to make a reservation online, and have a face covering for entry, according to a press release from Lagoon.
“To maintain social distancing, avoid crowding at the park entrance, and achieve capacity limitations, an online reservation system has been implemented,” a press release read.
Reservations are available online for one week out on the reservation page at Lagoon’s website.
They also have a list of guest expectations for opening that include safety measures during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Lagoon is ready and we are excited to greet our guests as soon as the opportunity presents itself. Lagoon proudly supports and encourages the download and use of the Utah Healthy Together App,” the site reads.
Some of the guest expectations include asking guests to practice healthy hygiene and avoid visiting if they feel ill or are having any COVID-19 symptoms, encouraging groups to practice social distancing, limiting some ride attraction capacity, and providing hand sanitizing stations.
- Ogden Officer Killed After Responding To Domestic Violence Call; Another Injured (pageviews: 16156)
- Gephardt: How Solar Panels Affect Loans, Refinancing & Selling Your Home (pageviews: 9950)
- Ogden Police: 1 Officer Killed, Another Injured In Shooting (pageviews: 6417)
- Deserae Turner Graduates 3 Years After Being Shot In The Head (pageviews: 4567)
- Owner Of Thousands Of Chickens Pushes Back Against Animal Cruelty Allegations (pageviews: 4422)
- Ogden Police: Officer Involved Shooting In Area Of Jackson And Herrop (pageviews: 3823)
- Airbnb Rental Leads To Accidental Quarantine Family (pageviews: 3342)
- Neighbors: Ogden Shooting Suspect Had Aggressive History (pageviews: 3340)
- State Reports 343 New Cases Of COVID-19; Largest Single-Day Increase So Far (pageviews: 3266)