Smaller Cell Phone Providers Help Save Big Money
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – With the pandemic putting the economy on such shaky ground it’s as important now as ever for households to save money. It could be as simple as reviewing your cell phone bill.
How do you save money on your bill without losing access to all the information it brings to our hands?
“The real message is jut to look at what you’re paying for your cell phone every month”, said Andrew Moore-Crispin with Ting Mobile.
Yes, Ting Mobile, not T-Mobile.
“Just be aware of the fact that there are other options out there. Other ways to save money on your cell phone,” Moore-Crispin added.
Ting is part of a smaller MVNO provider – A Mobile Virtual Network Operator.
Those are smaller companies that offer deals away from the big boys like Verizon, Sprint and AT&T.
Moore-Crispin said, “Oftentimes it’s 70, 90, 100 dollars plus. So on Ting Mobile the average cell phone bill is $23 a month – and that’s for a family of 4 with phones.”
You can check to see if your current phone is compatible with one of their cheaper plans at Ting.com.
They also have tools to check coverage in your zip code and prices on new phones.
You have got nothing to lose by checking it out. You may save a few bucks in the process.
- Cataract Canyon Without Lake Powell: A Monumental Legacy Of Dried Mud (pageviews: 7059)
- Man Beaten, Killed By Multiple People In Magna (pageviews: 5468)
- Man Dies From Injuries Sustained In Tooele County Crash (pageviews: 2758)
- Two Men Injured In Jet Ski Collision At Pineview Reservoir (pageviews: 2553)
- Man Killed In Overnight SLC Shooting (pageviews: 2501)
- Police Searching For West Jordan Road Rage Participant (pageviews: 1783)
- Sisters Run Lemonade Stand In West Jordan In Honor Of Their Older Sister (pageviews: 1624)
- Committee Votes In Favor Of New Name For Dixie State University (pageviews: 1521)
- One Dead After Car Vs. Dump Truck Crash In Logan (pageviews: 1359)