Woman Killed In Ogden Auto-Pedestrian Crash
OGDEN, Utah – A woman was killed in Weber County while crossing the street at an intersection after being struck by a truck.
The incident happened around 9:40 p.m. Friday at 26th Street and Washington Boulevard in Ogden.
Officials with the Ogden Police Department said the driver of a 2005 Ford F150 was going westbound on 26th Street when they approached the intersection and went through on a green light.
The 56-year-old woman was walking along the south side of 26th Street and crossing Washington Blvd. when the truck turned left in the intersection to travel southbound.
Officials said the woman was hit by the vehicle. She was taken to McKay Dee Hospital, where she died from her injuries.
It was unclear if the woman was in the crosswalk, or if the driver faced any charges.
The crash was under investigation.
- Ogden Officer Killed After Responding To Domestic Violence Call; Another Injured (pageviews: 16156)
- Gephardt: How Solar Panels Affect Loans, Refinancing & Selling Your Home (pageviews: 9950)
- Ogden Police: 1 Officer Killed, Another Injured In Shooting (pageviews: 6417)
- Deserae Turner Graduates 3 Years After Being Shot In The Head (pageviews: 4567)
- Owner Of Thousands Of Chickens Pushes Back Against Animal Cruelty Allegations (pageviews: 4422)
- Ogden Police: Officer Involved Shooting In Area Of Jackson And Herrop (pageviews: 3823)
- Airbnb Rental Leads To Accidental Quarantine Family (pageviews: 3342)
- Neighbors: Ogden Shooting Suspect Had Aggressive History (pageviews: 3340)
- State Reports 343 New Cases Of COVID-19; Largest Single-Day Increase So Far (pageviews: 3266)