Man Taken Into Custody After Stabbing A Man During Domestic Dispute
WEST JORDAN, Utah — A man was taken into custody after he stabbed a man at a residence in Salt Lake County during a domestic dispute.
Officer Melissa Worthen with the West Jordan Police Department said the incident occurred at 7487 South Waterloo Circle in West Jordan Saturday afternoon.
Two men engaged in a dispute when one of the males was stabbed.
The victim was transported to a local hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
The suspect, 49-year-old Delphin Juan Garcia, was booked into Salt Lake County Jail on several charges including aggravated assault resulting in serious bodily injury, possession of a dangerous weapon by a restricted person, obstruction of justice, and intoxication.
Worthen said she believes the two men live at the Waterloo Circle address together, but are not blood-related.
Officials are investigating what led to the dispute.
- Ogden Officer Killed After Responding To Domestic Violence Call; Another Injured (pageviews: 16156)
- Gephardt: How Solar Panels Affect Loans, Refinancing & Selling Your Home (pageviews: 9950)
- Ogden Police: 1 Officer Killed, Another Injured In Shooting (pageviews: 6417)
- Deserae Turner Graduates 3 Years After Being Shot In The Head (pageviews: 4567)
- Owner Of Thousands Of Chickens Pushes Back Against Animal Cruelty Allegations (pageviews: 4422)
- Ogden Police: Officer Involved Shooting In Area Of Jackson And Herrop (pageviews: 3823)
- Airbnb Rental Leads To Accidental Quarantine Family (pageviews: 3342)
- Neighbors: Ogden Shooting Suspect Had Aggressive History (pageviews: 3340)
- State Reports 343 New Cases Of COVID-19; Largest Single-Day Increase So Far (pageviews: 3266)