Three-Year-Old Child Drowns In Residential Pool In St. George
ST. GEORGE, UTAH — A three-year-old child has died after drowning in a residential pool in southwestern Utah.
Officials said the incident happened in the Bloomington Area of St. George around 6:40 p.m. Sunday.
Officer Tiffany Atkin with the St. George Police Department said the child was visiting from out of town.
Additional details about the drowning were not made available.
Officials said they would not be releasing the child’s name.
- Protest In Provo Met With Armed Group 2 Days After Shooting (pageviews: 32447)
- 419th Fighter Wing To Fly F-35s Over Utah On July 4 (pageviews: 15955)
- Four Dead After Small Plane Crashes In Utah County (pageviews: 11717)
- Police Say Man Shot While Driving Through Group Of Protesters In Provo (pageviews: 7498)
- Missing 9-Year-Old Hiker Found Safe In Summit County (pageviews: 6231)
- Two Accused Of Burning US Flags In Ogden Neighborhood (pageviews: 6026)
- Utah County Names Two COVID-19 Hot Spots After KSL-TV Lawsuit (pageviews: 5354)
- Authorities Searching For Missing 9-Year-Old In Summit County (pageviews: 4976)
- Two Arrested In Connection With Provo Protest Shooting (pageviews: 4963)