215 New COVID-19 Cases, 2 New Deaths In Utah
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Dept. of Health reported 215 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the state and one new death.
According to UDOH, the total confirmed case count is 8,921, and the total virus deaths is 106.
The recent deaths include two Utah County men, both of whom were hospitalized at the time of death. One was between the ages of 18 – 60, and the other was between the ages of 60 – 85.
Wednesday’s death total was 105. State epidemiologist Dr. Angela Dunn said one of the deaths was removed from the total count and is being further investigated.
Of the confirmed cases, 734 required hospitalization. Currently, 97 patients are hospitalized.
The state has issued 203,507 tests and an estimated 5,623 patients have recovered.
Live: Gov. Gary Herbert is holding a press briefing with updates on the state's efforts during the coronavirus pandemic
Posted by KSL 5 TV on Thursday, May 28, 2020
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon (pageviews: 27773)
- Utah's Health Orders Terminated After Meeting 'Endgame Bill' Criteria (pageviews: 15426)
- Nurses, Doctor Help 'Lucky' Mom Who Gave Birth On Flight (pageviews: 5406)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5376)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters (pageviews: 4677)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera (pageviews: 3952)
- Teenage Driver Killed In Crash On SR-92 (pageviews: 3595)
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3404)
- Utah’s Health Orders Terminated After Meeting ‘Endgame Bill’ Criteria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3167)