Police: 10-Year-Old Kamas Boy Dies From Gunshot Wound
KAMAS, Utah – A 10-year-old boy has died after being shot in the chest, according to Lt. Andrew Wright with the Summit County Sheriff’s Office.
Wright said the incident happened Wednesday evening at a residence in the Kamas Valley near state Route 248, which is about 15 miles east of Park City.
Wright said investigators do not know how or why the boy was injured and the incident is under investigation.
“This incident appears to be a tragic accident,” officials said. “Our hearts are broken, and we mourn with the family of the little boy. We ask for privacy for the family while they grieve this tragic loss. The name of the boy will not be released at this time.”
- Protest In Provo Met With Armed Group 2 Days After Shooting (pageviews: 32447)
- 419th Fighter Wing To Fly F-35s Over Utah On July 4 (pageviews: 15955)
- Four Dead After Small Plane Crashes In Utah County (pageviews: 11717)
- Police Say Man Shot While Driving Through Group Of Protesters In Provo (pageviews: 7498)
- Missing 9-Year-Old Hiker Found Safe In Summit County (pageviews: 6231)
- Two Accused Of Burning US Flags In Ogden Neighborhood (pageviews: 6026)
- Utah County Names Two COVID-19 Hot Spots After KSL-TV Lawsuit (pageviews: 5354)
- Authorities Searching For Missing 9-Year-Old In Summit County (pageviews: 4976)
- Two Arrested In Connection With Provo Protest Shooting (pageviews: 4963)