COVID-19: 305 New Cases, 1 New Death In Utah
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Department of Health on Wednesday reported 305 new cases of COVID-19 in Utah, bringing the total count to 12,864 positive cases.
Officials also reported a Davis County woman between the ages of 60 – 85 has died from the virus. She was hospitalized at the time of death.
That brings the total number of virus deaths to 128.
The state has issued 249.760 lab tests, and the rate of positives is at 5.2%. Of those who tested positive, 954 required hospitalization. There are currently 130 patients who are being treated for the coronavirus in Utah hospitals.
An estimated 7,587 patients have recovered.
“A case with a diagnosis date of more than three weeks ago, who has not passed away, is considered recovered,” according to the UDOH.
- Man Dies From Injuries Sustained In Tooele County Crash (pageviews: 6306)
- Wasatch Co. Family Remembers Mother Killed In Fiery Heber City Crash (pageviews: 5570)
- One Arrest Made In Austin, Texas, Mass Shooting That Injured 14 People (pageviews: 5069)
- Four People Were Rescued Off A Boat 'Teetering' At The Edge Of A Texas Dam, Police Say (pageviews: 4786)
- Prices are Surging. Here's What Is Getting More Expensive (pageviews: 4155)
- Utah Woman Dies After Rollover Crash In Idaho (pageviews: 3149)
- Taylorsville Teen Dismembered, Stabbed (pageviews: 2991)
- Officials Urge Utahns To Follow Extreme Drought Watering Guide (pageviews: 2617)
- Water Wasting Reports Flood Utah's 'Hall Of Fame Or Shame' Website (pageviews: 2390)