Clinton Man Shares Disney Magic With Detailed Chalk Art Designs
CLINTON, Utah — While the Happiest Place On Earth remains closed, one Utah man is bringing a little Disney magic to his Clinton neighborhood.
Kelly Hertel has spent the last couple months turning Disney classics into chalk art.
Scenes from movies like Beauty and the Beast, The Rescuers, Peter Pan, and The Little Mermaid cover the sidewalk and driveway of his home.
So far he’s drawn 32 pictures, each one taking at least 12 hours to complete.
But despite what you see on the pavement, Kelly said he’s no artist.
“I’ve taken no art classes, and I haven’t drawn in over 20 years,” he said. “And when I was on the ship for deployment for six months, that was the only time I ever drew.”
Kelly said it’s been touching to see the impact his drawings have had on families, and the memories it’s brought back.
He said a lot of nurses have reached out — saying his drawings are what they look forward to everyday.
- Instagram account of missing woman returns after being deactivated (pageviews: 95844)
- Moab police release details on incident between missing 22-year-old & boyfriend (pageviews: 34665)
- Moab police say they responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 17332)
- Moab Police responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend (pageviews: 16940)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito's van in Grand Teton National Park (pageviews: 13719)
- One killed, another injured after industrial incident at University Hospital (pageviews: 12880)
- Boyfriend of missing 22-year-old woman named person of interest (pageviews: 11372)
- Moab police say they responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend (pageviews: 11125)
- Moab police release details on incident between missing 22-year-old & boyfriend (pageviews: 9961)