Utah Health Officials Report 4 New Deaths, 407 New COVID-19 Cases
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Department of Health on Wednesday announced four new deaths and 407 new cases of COVID-19.
There have been a total of 15,344 confirmed cases and 149 deaths so far.
Of the confirmed cases, 1,102 required hospitalization. There are currently 147 patients being treated for COVID-19 in Utah hospitals, according to UDOH.
The state has issued 278,692 tests. An estimated 8,552 patients have recovered.
LIVE: Gov. Herbert, Dr. Angela Dunn, other local and state leaders hold press conference with updates on coronavirus in Utah and state's plans on reopening the economy
Posted by KSL 5 TV on Wednesday, June 17, 2020
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)