Elder Holland Hospitalized With Non-COVID Related Illness
SALT LAKE CITY — Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, has been admitted to the hospital, according to Church leaders.
An official statement was sent out Tuesday afternoon saying Elder Holland was admitted to the hospital last week “following several days of illness.”
Elder @HollandJeffreyR of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles was admitted to the hospital last week following several days of illness. He has been tested and does not have COVID-19. Other diagnostic studies are being done. https://t.co/NQUCo6G2Tg
— The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (@Ch_JesusChrist) June 17, 2020
He was tested for COVID-19, but his results came back negative.
Other diagnostic tests have been run to determine the cause of Holland’s illness.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 12077)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 8131)
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 6707)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 4895)
- 'Laverne & Shirley' actor Cindy Williams dies at 75 (pageviews: 3897)