Pleasant Grove Liquor Store Closed After Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19
PLEASANT GROVE, Utah – The Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control has closed the Pleasant Grove state liquor store after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
The store, located at 671 South Pleasant Grove Boulevard, was being sanitized and disinfected Thursday, according to DABC spokesman Terry Wood.
The DABC closed two Salt Lake City liquor stores at the beginning of June after an employee, who worked at both stores, tested positive for the virus.
Officials said the PG store would reopen Friday at 11 a.m.
“All employees of the store have been given a clean bill of health by the Utah County Health Department and will be able to return to work,” Wood said.
The Utah State Liquor & Wine store in Pleasant Grove will reopen at 11 AM tomorrow, Fri June 19th. The store was sanitized and disinfected today following the positive covid test of an employee. All other employees have been given a clean bill of health and will return to work.
— DABC Utah (@UTDABC) June 18, 2020
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 10947)
- Live (pageviews: 6780)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 5943)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5940)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4798)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4654)