University Of Utah Health Updates Visitor Policy For All Facilities
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – University of Utah Health on Friday announced it has updated its visitor policy for all its hospitals and clinics.
According to a statement, U of U Health “Is taking aggressive and proactive measures in our hospitals, clinics, and community health centers to better protect patients, visitors, providers, and staff from the potential spread of COVID-19.”
The updated policy requires everyone entering hospitals and clinics to wear a face covering.
“This includes patients, visitors, staff and students,” according to the policy. “Our need to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is high. To do this, wear a face covering, practice physical distancing, wash your hands regularly, and stay home if you are sick.”
U of U Health also noted that temperature screenings will continue for visitors at the Moran Eye Center, University Neuropsychiatric Institute and the Huntsman Cancer Institute.
No entry is allowed for anyone suspected of having COVID-19 or who has received a positive COVID-19 test.
- Utah Renews Public Health Order, Sets Goal For Removing Mask Mandate – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 11682)
- Salt Lake Co. Health Department Investigating High School Party (pageviews: 7640)
- Police: Kearns Woman Murdered Because 'She Knew Too Much' (pageviews: 7315)
- Police: Provo Man Stabbed Child, Thinking Someone Else Was In Bed With His Wife (pageviews: 5601)
- Utah Renews Public Health Order, Sets Goal For Removing Mask Mandate (pageviews: 5443)
- Parents Call For Action After Librarian Seen Reading Racial Slur To Students (pageviews: 5003)
- State Prepares To Offer Vaccine To Utahns 18+ With Medical Conditions (pageviews: 3168)
- Some Residents Object To Sign At Millcreek Business That Uses Flag To Cover Explicit Word (pageviews: 2284)
- Ogden Partners With Company That Helps Essential Workers Purchase Homes (pageviews: 2224)