DMV In South Salt Lake To Reopen After Being Closed Due To Coronavirus Concerns
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah – The Division of Motor Vehicles office located in South Salt Lake will reopen Wednesday, according to a statement from the DMV.
The office, located at 2880 S. 380 West, closed June 15 after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
“The office has been deep cleaned, sterilized, and no other employees have received positive tests,” Division Director Monte Roberts said.
However, those visiting the lobby must first have an appointment, Roberts said, and the DMV will not process new title and registration transactions in the location’s drive-thru.
“DMV operations will continue to be adjusted as we navigate the safest and most efficient ways to serve our customers,” according to a statement from the DMV. “Masks are not required but strongly suggested to protect the health of the staff and public. Precautions continue to be made to limit person-to-person contact and limit the size of public gatherings while continuing to provide necessary services.”
- 4-Year-Old Boy Left On School Bus For Two Hours (pageviews: 9361)
- Police Seek Public's Help Locating Missing Endangered Boy Out Of Millcreek (pageviews: 4375)
- Herriman, Riverton Residents Help Give Back To Artist Alex Boyé (pageviews: 4282)
- Pizza Delivery Driver Gets Surprise Tip, Becomes 'TikTok Famous' (pageviews: 3349)
- Vehicle Accidentally Rolls Into Deer Creek As Owner Is Taking Photos (pageviews: 2057)
- Young Mother Killed In Head-On Crash In Kane County (pageviews: 1866)
- Neighbors Concerned About U Of U Parties As University Goes Online (pageviews: 1224)
- Utah Reports 4 New Deaths, 694 New COVID-19 Cases (pageviews: 1079)
- Body Of Partially-Clothed Woman Discovered In South Salt Lake (pageviews: 1017)