564 New Cases Of COVID-19, 21 New Hospitalizations, 1 New Death
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – State health officials reported an increase of 564 new confirmed COVID-19 cases on Monday, with 21 more hospitalizations and one new death.
The Utah Department of Health has reported a total of 21,664 cases, 1,417 hospitalizations and 168 deaths so far.
The patient who died was a Davis County man between the ages of 65 – 84. He was hospitalized at the time of death.
Currently there are 193 positive COVID-19 cases hospitalized. Of those, 80 are being treated in ICU beds. There are also 61 patients currently hospitalized as COVID-19 persons under investigation.
UDOH reports that 48.4% of all non-ICU beds are occupied in Utah hospitals, and 62% of all ICU beds are occupied.
The state has issued 333,905 total tests. The overall rate of positives has ticked up to 6.5%.
An estimated 11,931 patients have recovered, meaning they were diagnosed more than three weeks ago and they have not died.
This article will be updated.
- Police: Missing 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found Dead Inside Home (pageviews: 9916)
- Police: Missing 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found Dead Inside Home – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5751)
- Park City Fire Chief Dead After UTV Crash During Oregon Vacation (pageviews: 5201)
- Hydrologist Reveals How Much Summer Storms Actually Help Utah's Drought (pageviews: 4135)
- Hydrologist Reveals How Much Summer Storms Actually Help Utah’s Drought – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3339)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake (pageviews: 3156)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2353)
- No. Tooele Police Investigating After Fireworks Damage Parts Of Neighborhood – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2187)
- Live (pageviews: 1925)