Mona Power Plant Threatened By New Wildfire
MONA, Utah – Fire crews are responding to a new wildfire in Juab County.
Officials with Utah Fire Info said the Power Line Fire was growing rapidly southwest of Mona and estimated at 1,000 acres.
The Currant Creek natural gas power plant high-voltage power lines and a commercial greenhouse are threatened by the fire.
Fire officials had not said what caused the fire.
— Utah Fire Info (@UtahWildfire) June 30, 2020
— Utah Fire Info (@UtahWildfire) June 29, 2020
- Police: Man steals excavator, tears up ground outside grocery store (pageviews: 10928)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake ‘made in the USA’ tags – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10276)
- Flash flood advisory for Salt Lake, Davis County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8607)
- USANA Amphitheatre briefly evacuated due to weather – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6176)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake 'made in the USA' tags (pageviews: 5885)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5171)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5037)