Mona Power Plant Threatened By New Wildfire
MONA, Utah – Fire crews are responding to a new wildfire in Juab County.
Officials with Utah Fire Info said the Power Line Fire was growing rapidly southwest of Mona and estimated at 1,000 acres.
The Currant Creek natural gas power plant high-voltage power lines and a commercial greenhouse are threatened by the fire.
Fire officials had not said what caused the fire.
— Utah Fire Info (@UtahWildfire) June 30, 2020
— Utah Fire Info (@UtahWildfire) June 29, 2020
- Pizza Delivery Driver Gets Surprise Tip, Becomes 'TikTok Famous' (pageviews: 9096)
- What Does It Mean To Move From Yellow Risk To Orange Risk? (pageviews: 3763)
- Is A Grain-Free Diet Deadly For Dogs? Gephardt Digs Into The Science (pageviews: 3273)
- Utah County Sheriff Takes Stand Against Mask Mandate (pageviews: 2970)
- Jordan School Board Decides on New Pandemic Protocol (pageviews: 2815)
- Mask Mandate Issued In Utah County After Coronavirus Spike (pageviews: 1906)
- Utah Mother Fighting Cancer, New COVID-19 Diagnosis (pageviews: 1598)
- Families, Teachers Worry AP Classes May Not Be Online (pageviews: 1395)
- CDC Suggests Avoiding Trick-Or-Treating, Trunk-Or-Treats This Year (pageviews: 1318)