Mona Power Plant Threatened By New Wildfire
MONA, Utah – Fire crews are responding to a new wildfire in Juab County.
Officials with Utah Fire Info said the Power Line Fire was growing rapidly southwest of Mona and estimated at 1,000 acres.
The Currant Creek natural gas power plant high-voltage power lines and a commercial greenhouse are threatened by the fire.
Fire officials had not said what caused the fire.
— Utah Fire Info (@UtahWildfire) June 30, 2020
— Utah Fire Info (@UtahWildfire) June 29, 2020
- Broadway Actor Nick Cordero Dies At 41 After Battle With COVID-19 (pageviews: 9890)
- Utah Teen Hospitalized, Battling Severe COVID-19 Symptoms (pageviews: 8901)
- Family Speaks Out After Daughter Was Allegedly Shot, Killed By Estranged Husband (pageviews: 7509)
- Gephardt: COVID-19 Causing Coin Shortage For Utah Retailers, Banks (pageviews: 5095)
- U Of U Researchers Discover Impacts Of COVID-19 On Blood (pageviews: 4517)
- Multiple New Fires Start Amid Fourth Of July Celebrations (pageviews: 4215)
- Black Lives Matter Billboard Vandalized In Draper (pageviews: 3513)
- State Reports 6 New Deaths, 517 New COVID-19 Cases (pageviews: 3283)
- Four Dead After Small Plane Crashes In Utah County (pageviews: 3134)