Court Documents Allege Lori Vallow Lied, Concealed Evidence In Deaths Of Children
REXBURG, Idaho – Lori Vallow is facing new charges in the disappearance of her children, JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan.
Two charges of conspiracy to conceal evidence were filed against Lori Vallow. The updated charges include two felony counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence. The penalty is up to five years in prison.
— Garna Mejia KSL (@GarnaMejiaKSL) June 30, 2020
The charges came hours after police served another search warrant at Chad Daybell’s home in Salem, Idaho. Daybell is currently in custody facing multiple felonies in the case as well.
It’s unclear if the most recent search of Daybell’s property is tied to Vallow’s new charges.
Both are being held on $1 million bonds.
Vallow appeared in court Tuesday afternoon. Judge Faren Eddins confirmed Vallow’s bail at $1 million and set a preliminary appearance for Aug. 10 at 9 a.m.
LIVE: Lori Vallow is in court. She is facing additional charges, including two counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence.
Posted by KSL 5 TV on Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Eddins said if Vallow bails out, she must sign a waiver of extradition, stay in Bonneville, Jefferson or Fremont counties, have regular contact with her attorney, appear for all court appearances and have no contact with the victims’ families or witnesses.
Probable Cause Statement
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 16557)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16009)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 13809)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 9044)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7278)
- Missing Massachusetts girl found in Utah; man arrested for alleged human trafficking - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3003)