Court Documents Allege Lori Vallow Lied, Concealed Evidence In Deaths Of Children
REXBURG, Idaho – Lori Vallow is facing new charges in the disappearance of her children, JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan.
Two charges of conspiracy to conceal evidence were filed against Lori Vallow. The updated charges include two felony counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence. The penalty is up to five years in prison.
— Garna Mejia KSL (@GarnaMejiaKSL) June 30, 2020
The charges came hours after police served another search warrant at Chad Daybell’s home in Salem, Idaho. Daybell is currently in custody facing multiple felonies in the case as well.
It’s unclear if the most recent search of Daybell’s property is tied to Vallow’s new charges.
Both are being held on $1 million bonds.
Vallow appeared in court Tuesday afternoon. Judge Faren Eddins confirmed Vallow’s bail at $1 million and set a preliminary appearance for Aug. 10 at 9 a.m.
LIVE: Lori Vallow is in court. She is facing additional charges, including two counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence.
Posted by KSL 5 TV on Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Eddins said if Vallow bails out, she must sign a waiver of extradition, stay in Bonneville, Jefferson or Fremont counties, have regular contact with her attorney, appear for all court appearances and have no contact with the victims’ families or witnesses.
Probable Cause Statement
- Broadway Actor Nick Cordero Dies At 41 After Battle With COVID-19 (pageviews: 9890)
- Utah Teen Hospitalized, Battling Severe COVID-19 Symptoms (pageviews: 8901)
- Family Speaks Out After Daughter Was Allegedly Shot, Killed By Estranged Husband (pageviews: 7509)
- Gephardt: COVID-19 Causing Coin Shortage For Utah Retailers, Banks (pageviews: 5095)
- U Of U Researchers Discover Impacts Of COVID-19 On Blood (pageviews: 4517)
- Multiple New Fires Start Amid Fourth Of July Celebrations (pageviews: 4215)
- Black Lives Matter Billboard Vandalized In Draper (pageviews: 3513)
- State Reports 6 New Deaths, 517 New COVID-19 Cases (pageviews: 3283)
- Four Dead After Small Plane Crashes In Utah County (pageviews: 3134)