Crews Respond To 2-Alarm Fire At Salt Lake City Warehouse
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Authorities responded to a 2-alarm fire at Salt Lake City warehouse on Wednesday morning.
The incident is happening at 450 W. 700 South, officials said.
Salt Lake City Fire Department Capt. Tony Stowe said the fire was called in by a passerby.
It’s unclear at this time if the fire is suspicious. The roof collapsed in the blaze, and warehouse is a total loss.
No injuries were reported.
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 24105)
- Man arrested in Mexico for murder of Utah radio host (pageviews: 8038)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 6318)
- Charges in crash that killed 3 should not have been dismissed, Utah appeals court says (pageviews: 5386)
- Three car crash closes road in West Valley City (pageviews: 3473)
- Man killed in rollover crash on I-15 in Draper (pageviews: 3334)