Chad Daybell Appears In Court On New Charges
REXBURG, Idaho – Chad Daybell appeared in court remotely Wednesday for additional charges relating to the disappearance and deaths of his stepchildren, JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan.
Daybell is facing two felony counts of destruction, alteration, or concealment of evidence. He’s also facing two counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration, or concealment of evidence.
LIVE: Chad Daybell is appearing in court today. He's facing multiple felony charges for destruction, alteration, or concealment of evidence.
Posted by KSL 5 TV on Wednesday, July 1, 2020
His wife, Lori Vallow, is facing similar charges.
Daybell made his first court appearance June 8, where it was revealed that the human remains of two children, later identified as JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan, were discovered on his property in Salem, Idaho.
Daybell remains in custody on a $1 million bond. Lori Vallow is also in jail on a $1 million bond.
A preliminary hearing for Daybell is set for Aug. 3.
Here is the amended criminal complaint for #ChadDaybell. He is facing 2 counts destruction, alteration, concealment of evidence. 2 additional counts are for Conspiracy to commit the above. #Daybell is expected back in court at 1 p.m. @KSL5TV Will share link as soon as it starts. pic.twitter.com/5JOoANKIja
— Garna Mejia KSL (@GarnaMejiaKSL) July 1, 2020
- Wednesday's Child: Austin Finds His Forever Home After 5,449 Days In Foster Care (pageviews: 12390)
- Street Painter Sprays Several Neighborhood Cars In West Jordan (pageviews: 9711)
- Arizona Police Say They Plan To File Charges Against Lori Vallow (pageviews: 5916)
- Parents Rally For 5-Day, In-Person Learning At Davis School District (pageviews: 4623)
- State Revises Back-To-School COVID-19 Plan, Removes 'Modified Quarantine' (pageviews: 3800)
- Ammonium Nitrate May Have Sparked Beirut Explosion. It Also Happened In Texas In 1947 (pageviews: 3395)
- Salt Lake Community College Taylorsville Campus Shelter-In-Place Lifted (pageviews: 3188)
- State Revises Back-To-School COVID-19 Plan (pageviews: 3184)
- ‘Mistakes Were Made,’ But Cox Stands By Utah’s COVID-19 Response (pageviews: 2228)