Crews Respond To Fire At Salt Lake City Sconecutter
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Crews responded to a fire at a restaurant in Salt Lake City late Thursday morning.
The fire started at approximately 11:30 a.m. at The Sconecutter, 2040 S. State St.
— Derek Petersen (@Derek_Photog) July 2, 2020
A passerby saw the fire and notified authorities.
Salt Lake City Fire Department Capt. Anthony Burton asked drivers to avoid the area of State Street and 2100 South if they can as crews work at the scene.
The location has been closed and was reported vacant. Burton said utilities have been turned off at the building for a while.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
This article will be updated if new information is made available.
LIVE: Crews respond to a fire at a Sconecutter restaurant on State Street in SLC
Posted by KSL 5 TV on Thursday, July 2, 2020
- Plane Crash Survivors Share Their Miracle In The Sky (pageviews: 10342)
- Zoo & Aquarium Animals Reacting In Unexpected Ways During Shutdown (pageviews: 9898)
- Some Davis Co. Parents Scramble For School Options (pageviews: 6370)
- 6-Year-Old Boy Hit On Bicycle, Thrown 30 Feet In Kearns (pageviews: 3693)
- Pres. Trump Allows Some Unemployment Pay, Defers Payroll Tax (pageviews: 3661)
- Small Plane With 6 Onboard Crashes In Duchesne County (pageviews: 2936)
- Low-Speed Pursuit, Fire In Kearns Lead To Discovery Of Larger Series Of Crimes (pageviews: 2448)
- Simon Cowell Injures Back While Testing Electric Bicycle (pageviews: 2361)
- Wednesday's Child: Austin Finds His Forever Home After 5,449 Days In Foster Care (pageviews: 2151)