Federal Agents Arrest Georgia Murder Suspect At West Valley Truck Driving School
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah – Federal agents from the U.S. Marshals Violent Fugitive Apprehension Strike Team (VFAST) arrested a man wanted for murder in Georgia at the C.R. England Truck Driving School in West Valley City, according to court documents.
The documents said Khalid Mahamed Hirmoge, 29, shot and killed a person at a night club in Atlanta in late June.
Hirmoge moved to Utah and enrolled at the trucking school located at 4701 West 2100 South in West Valley City where VFAST agents arrested him Wednesday, documents said.
The U.S. Marshal’s Office said Salt Lake area police have called on federal agents to help with the arrest of five homicide suspects since late March, according to a news release.
Those arrests include:
Edwin Carrillo, 41, arrested June 26 for the homicide of a homeless man in West Valley City.
Brandon Keith Burr, 38, arrested June 7 for a robbery and murder.
Deivi Prado Perez, 17, arrested by VFAST agents in May for a homicide in West Valley City.
Albert Enoch Johnson, 31, arrested by federal agents in California for the home invasion and murder of a West Jordan couple on April 18.
Derek Algernon, 31, arrested with two others in a homicide at an apartment in Salt Lake City.
- Plane Crash Survivors Share Their Miracle In The Sky (pageviews: 10342)
- Zoo & Aquarium Animals Reacting In Unexpected Ways During Shutdown (pageviews: 9898)
- Some Davis Co. Parents Scramble For School Options (pageviews: 6370)
- 6-Year-Old Boy Hit On Bicycle, Thrown 30 Feet In Kearns (pageviews: 3693)
- Pres. Trump Allows Some Unemployment Pay, Defers Payroll Tax (pageviews: 3661)
- Small Plane With 6 Onboard Crashes In Duchesne County (pageviews: 2936)
- Low-Speed Pursuit, Fire In Kearns Lead To Discovery Of Larger Series Of Crimes (pageviews: 2448)
- Simon Cowell Injures Back While Testing Electric Bicycle (pageviews: 2361)
- Wednesday's Child: Austin Finds His Forever Home After 5,449 Days In Foster Care (pageviews: 2151)