Blake Moore Wins GOP Primary In Race To Replace Bishop
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Businessman Blake Moore won the GOP primary in northern Utah’s 1st Congressional District Monday in the race to replace retiring longtime Congressman Rob Bishop.
Moore bested three competitors in a close race that was determined Monday after days of vote counting. The other candidates were: Davis County Commissioner Bob Stevenson, ex-Utah Agricultural Commissioner Kerry Gibson and Kaysville Mayor Katie Witt.
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon (pageviews: 23901)
- Utah's Health Orders Terminated After Meeting 'Endgame Bill' Criteria (pageviews: 18455)
- Utah’s Health Orders Terminated After Meeting ‘Endgame Bill’ Criteria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6648)
- Rare Wolverine Sighting Reported At Antelope Island State Park (pageviews: 6429)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera (pageviews: 5898)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4246)
- Woman Billed $2500 Repair Bill For Cracked Utility Box (pageviews: 3978)
- Woman Released From Hospital After Surviving 5 Months In The Wild (pageviews: 3845)
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3548)