Teen Hospitalized After Kearns Shooting; Suspect At-Large
KEARNS, Utah – Officials with the Unified Police Department are searching for a suspect after a shooting that sent one teenager to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Police said the shooting occurred Wednesday around 5 p.m. near 5400 South and Charlotte Avenue.
The victim was taken to an area hospital with two gunshot wounds.
Police said the suspect is at-large and they were working with the victim to get additional information.
“This was not a random incident so we do not believe there is an immediate threat to the public and the investigation is ongoing at this time,” police said.
We are working with the victim to get additional information. This was not a random incident so we do not believe there is an immediate threat to the public and the investigation is ongoing at this time.
— Unified Police Dept (@UPDSL) July 9, 2020
- Wednesday's Child: Austin Finds His Forever Home After 5,449 Days In Foster Care (pageviews: 12390)
- Street Painter Sprays Several Neighborhood Cars In West Jordan (pageviews: 9711)
- Arizona Police Say They Plan To File Charges Against Lori Vallow (pageviews: 5916)
- Parents Rally For 5-Day, In-Person Learning At Davis School District (pageviews: 4623)
- State Revises Back-To-School COVID-19 Plan, Removes 'Modified Quarantine' (pageviews: 3800)
- Ammonium Nitrate May Have Sparked Beirut Explosion. It Also Happened In Texas In 1947 (pageviews: 3395)
- Salt Lake Community College Taylorsville Campus Shelter-In-Place Lifted (pageviews: 3188)
- State Revises Back-To-School COVID-19 Plan (pageviews: 3184)
- ‘Mistakes Were Made,’ But Cox Stands By Utah’s COVID-19 Response (pageviews: 2228)