Missing, At Risk Elderly Man Found Safe In West Valley City
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — An elderly man who was reported missing and at risk in Salt Lake County has been found safe, according to West Valley City Police.
Officials said 90-year-old Ruperto Chuga left home at 9:00 a.m., and had not come home.
He has Alzheimer’s and was last seen on Redwood Road and 3000 South wearing a hat, brown jacket, red and white checkered shirt, and khaki pants.
Officials said he’s 5’0″ and weighs 105 pounds.
MISSING/AT RISK: 90 yo Ruperto Chuga has Alzheimer’s. He left home at 9am, hasn’t come home. Last seen on Redwood Rd & 3000 S. Wearing a hat, brown jacket, red & white checkered shirt, khaki pants. He’s 5’0”, 105lbs. Needs medication. Please RT & call 801-840-4000 if you see him. pic.twitter.com/1DSrCvgarJ
— WVC Police (@WVCPD) July 12, 2020
Officials said he was located and safe just after 7:00 p.m.
The 90 year old man who was missing has been found and is safe. Thank you to everyone who helped out! pic.twitter.com/S8K9Ucn7Tr
— WVC Police (@WVCPD) July 13, 2020
- School Officials Apologize For 'Abhorrent' Quote In Highland High Yearbook (pageviews: 22143)
- Eight Arrested After Rally In Cottonwood Heights Turns Violent (pageviews: 13986)
- Guidelines For Utah Schools Prompts Family To Rethink Sending Students Back (pageviews: 5963)
- Wilford Brimley, 'Cocoon' And 'Natural' Actor, Dies At 85 (pageviews: 4543)
- Delivered Package Ignites On Eagle Mountain Front Porch (pageviews: 4134)
- Jury Finds State Of Washington Negligent In Deaths Of Susan Powell's Children (pageviews: 3699)
- Suspect Killed; West Jordan Officer Shot In Shoulder (pageviews: 2979)
- Friends Of Teens Injured In Logan Canyon Crash Gather To Show Support (pageviews: 2841)
- Medical Helicopter Dispatched To Utah Lake After Report Of Person Being 'Entangled' In Propeller (pageviews: 2538)