Missing, At Risk Elderly Man Found Safe In West Valley City
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — An elderly man who was reported missing and at risk in Salt Lake County has been found safe, according to West Valley City Police.
Officials said 90-year-old Ruperto Chuga left home at 9:00 a.m., and had not come home.
He has Alzheimer’s and was last seen on Redwood Road and 3000 South wearing a hat, brown jacket, red and white checkered shirt, and khaki pants.
Officials said he’s 5’0″ and weighs 105 pounds.
MISSING/AT RISK: 90 yo Ruperto Chuga has Alzheimer’s. He left home at 9am, hasn’t come home. Last seen on Redwood Rd & 3000 S. Wearing a hat, brown jacket, red & white checkered shirt, khaki pants. He’s 5’0”, 105lbs. Needs medication. Please RT & call 801-840-4000 if you see him. pic.twitter.com/1DSrCvgarJ
— WVC Police (@WVCPD) July 12, 2020
Officials said he was located and safe just after 7:00 p.m.
The 90 year old man who was missing has been found and is safe. Thank you to everyone who helped out! pic.twitter.com/S8K9Ucn7Tr
— WVC Police (@WVCPD) July 13, 2020
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 15643)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 11669)
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 10835)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8469)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7504)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 7233)