Missing, At Risk Elderly Man Found Safe In West Valley City
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — An elderly man who was reported missing and at risk in Salt Lake County has been found safe, according to West Valley City Police.
Officials said 90-year-old Ruperto Chuga left home at 9:00 a.m., and had not come home.
He has Alzheimer’s and was last seen on Redwood Road and 3000 South wearing a hat, brown jacket, red and white checkered shirt, and khaki pants.
Officials said he’s 5’0″ and weighs 105 pounds.
MISSING/AT RISK: 90 yo Ruperto Chuga has Alzheimer’s. He left home at 9am, hasn’t come home. Last seen on Redwood Rd & 3000 S. Wearing a hat, brown jacket, red & white checkered shirt, khaki pants. He’s 5’0”, 105lbs. Needs medication. Please RT & call 801-840-4000 if you see him. pic.twitter.com/1DSrCvgarJ
— WVC Police (@WVCPD) July 12, 2020
Officials said he was located and safe just after 7:00 p.m.
The 90 year old man who was missing has been found and is safe. Thank you to everyone who helped out! pic.twitter.com/S8K9Ucn7Tr
— WVC Police (@WVCPD) July 13, 2020
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 10947)
- Live (pageviews: 6780)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 5943)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5940)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4798)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4654)