Woman Flown To IMC After Sustaining ‘Pretty Serious’ Arm Injury In Rollover Crash
CEDAR FORT, Utah — A woman was transported to Intermountain Medical Center by a medical helicopter after sustaining a “pretty serious injury” to her arm in a rollover crash in Utah County.
Sgt. Spencer Cannon said the crash happened at milepost 27 on SR-73 in Cedar Fort around 3:30 p.m Sunday.
A silver pickup truck was heading eastbound on the highway when it clipped another pickup truck that was slowing down in the eastbound lanes, preparing to make a left turn. Cannon said the silver pickup hit the front driver’s side corner and rolled.
The truck that was clipped was towing a utility trailer with an ATV on it at the time of the crash.
A female passenger in the silver pickup sustained a “pretty serious injury” to her arm, according to Cannon.
She was transported to Intermountain Medical Center by medical helicopter.
“It looks like she’s going to be okay,” said Cannon.
- Utah boy dies after falling off school slide (pageviews: 19686)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 9869)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 8132)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 7085)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 5854)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3704)