Woman Flown To IMC After Sustaining ‘Pretty Serious’ Arm Injury In Rollover Crash
CEDAR FORT, Utah — A woman was transported to Intermountain Medical Center by a medical helicopter after sustaining a “pretty serious injury” to her arm in a rollover crash in Utah County.
Sgt. Spencer Cannon said the crash happened at milepost 27 on SR-73 in Cedar Fort around 3:30 p.m Sunday.
A silver pickup truck was heading eastbound on the highway when it clipped another pickup truck that was slowing down in the eastbound lanes, preparing to make a left turn. Cannon said the silver pickup hit the front driver’s side corner and rolled.
The truck that was clipped was towing a utility trailer with an ATV on it at the time of the crash.
A female passenger in the silver pickup sustained a “pretty serious injury” to her arm, according to Cannon.
She was transported to Intermountain Medical Center by medical helicopter.
“It looks like she’s going to be okay,” said Cannon.
- Wednesday's Child: Austin Finds His Forever Home After 5,449 Days In Foster Care (pageviews: 9279)
- Street Painter Sprays Several Neighborhood Cars In West Jordan (pageviews: 5588)
- Videos Capture Beirut Explosion That Shattered Windows Across Lebanese Capital (pageviews: 5531)
- Parents Rally For 5-Day, In-Person Learning At Davis School District (pageviews: 4500)
- Ammonium Nitrate May Have Sparked Beirut Explosion. It Also Happened In Texas In 1947 (pageviews: 2990)
- Trump Giving $35 Million To Aid Human Trafficking Survivors (pageviews: 2792)
- Salt Lake Community College Taylorsville Campus Shelter-In-Place Lifted (pageviews: 2672)
- Massive Beirut Blast Kills More Than 70, Injures Thousands (pageviews: 2415)
- Eight Arrested After Rally In Cottonwood Heights Turns Violent (pageviews: 2170)