Benjamin Keough, Grandson Of Elvis Presley, Dies At 27
(CNN) — Elvis Presley’s grandson Benjamin Keough has died, a representative for his mother, Lisa Marie Presley, said. He was 27.
Keough died in Calabasas, California, Roger Widynowski told CNN Sunday.
The representative said he did not have further details on the circumstances of Keough’s death, including the date.
Presley is “entirely heartbroken, inconsolable and beyond devastated,” Widynowski said in a statement, “but trying to stay strong for her 11 year old twins and her oldest daughter Riley.”
“She adored that boy. He was the love of her life,” Widynowski said.
Keough’s father was the musician Danny Keough.
Keough had a striking resemblance to his singer/actor grandfather. Priscilla Presley was his maternal grandmother.
- Wednesday's Child: Austin Finds His Forever Home After 5,449 Days In Foster Care (pageviews: 9279)
- Street Painter Sprays Several Neighborhood Cars In West Jordan (pageviews: 5588)
- Videos Capture Beirut Explosion That Shattered Windows Across Lebanese Capital (pageviews: 5531)
- Parents Rally For 5-Day, In-Person Learning At Davis School District (pageviews: 4500)
- Ammonium Nitrate May Have Sparked Beirut Explosion. It Also Happened In Texas In 1947 (pageviews: 2990)
- Trump Giving $35 Million To Aid Human Trafficking Survivors (pageviews: 2792)
- Salt Lake Community College Taylorsville Campus Shelter-In-Place Lifted (pageviews: 2672)
- Massive Beirut Blast Kills More Than 70, Injures Thousands (pageviews: 2415)
- Eight Arrested After Rally In Cottonwood Heights Turns Violent (pageviews: 2170)