Starbucks Is Requiring Face Masks At All U.S. Locations
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Starting Wednesday, you’ll be required to wear a mask if you’re going inside a Starbucks location, the company announced.
The policy applies to all of the company’s cafe locations in the United States.
“At select locations where a local government mandate is not in place, customers that may not be wearing a facial covering will have various options to order their Starbucks, including ordering at the drive-thru, curbside pickup through the Starbucks app or placing an order for delivery through Starbucks Drivers,” according to a Starbucks statement.
The company said the policy is in place to prioritize the health and well-being of employees and customers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Customers are also “respectfully” required to follow social distancing and safety protocols recommended by public health officials.
“It is our responsibility to protect our partners and comply with local public health mandates,” according to Starbucks. “As such, our partners have the right and responsibility to refuse service to customers who are not wearing facial coverings.”
The stores have also closed restrooms to the public in stores where cafe seating is unavailable, with exceptions made for uniformed emergency responders.
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school (pageviews: 24684)
- Idaho father fighting for his life in Utah hospital after dirt biking crash (pageviews: 19330)
- Medical examiner and cadaver dog called to park where investigators found Brian Laundrie's items (pageviews: 9862)
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9476)
- Utah woman arrested on suspicion of shaking, killing her infant boy (pageviews: 6688)
- Suspected human remains, items belonging to Brian Laundrie found in Florida park, FBI says (pageviews: 5928)
- FBI: Items linked to Laundrie, potential remains found (pageviews: 5212)
- Haiti gang wants $17M ransom for kidnapped American and Canadian missionaries (pageviews: 4446)
- Utah family urges caution after 1-year-old hospitalized with COVID-19 (pageviews: 4306)