One Killed In I-84 Crash In Morgan County
MOUNTAIN GREEN, Utah – One person was killed in a crash on Interstate 84 in Morgan County, according to trooper Michael Gordon with the Utah Highway Patrol.
Gordon said the crash happened Friday evening near milepost 95.
A convertible vehicle was traveling eastbound when it crossed the median and struck a westbound vehicle head-on, according to troopers.
Gordon said the passenger in the westbound vehicle was killed in the impact and the crash is under investigation.
The driver of the convertible declined to be transported to an area hospital for medical treatment.
No identities were released.
Westbound I-84 was closed while troopers investigated the crash.
Driver Alert: WB I-84 is closed at Exit 96 to Mountain Green, continue westbound thru Mountain Green back to WB I-84. 20 min travel delay. Check the UDOT Traffic App or @waze for updates. @UDOTRegionOne @UtahTrucking
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) July 18, 2020
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16465)
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8845)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8387)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7811)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6345)