Dollar Tree, Family Dollar Change Course On Mask Requirement
Dollar Tree and Family Dollar will no longer require shoppers to wear masks at all of their stores.
They’re instead “requesting” customers wear them.
Nearly two weeks ago, the retailer’s policies stated that shoppers, vendors and employees must wear masks. Both chains are operated by Dollar Tree Inc.
The updated policy now states that Dollar Tree and Family Dollar stores will require masks if mandated by state or local rules.
“In accordance with guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we are requiring all Associates and vendors to wear face coverings when inside our stores,” according to the company’s coronavirus response statement. “We also request that our customers wear face coverings, and require face coverings where required by state or local ordinance.”
The company hasn’t said why the change was made.
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 8360)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 8027)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 6297)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 4692)