Walmart Announces 3rd Round Of Bonuses For Employees Working During Pandemic
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Walmart announced another $428 million in bonuses is going to its workers.
The retail giant has given its associates a total of $1.1 billion during the pandemic so far.
Drivers, managers and assistant managers will also be receiving a bonus, according to a statement from the company, though an exact amount was not specified.
“Our associates have been working at an incredible pace, they’ve solved problems, and they’ve set an amazing example for others,” said John Furner, President and CEO of Walmart U.S. “To further appreciate their incredible work, we are pleased to share another special cash bonus this summer.”
The third round of bonuses will be paid on Aug. 20.
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 21340)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 8551)
- Man arrested in Mexico for murder of Utah radio host (pageviews: 7157)
- Charges in crash that killed 3 should not have been dismissed, Utah appeals court says (pageviews: 6307)
- Here is a list of stores open on Thanksgiving day for that last-minute ingredient - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- Church opening six new missions in 2023 (pageviews: 3940)