One Killed In Shooting At Sandy Mobile Home Park; Suspect In Custody
SANDY, Utah – Officials with the Sandy Police Department said a woman was killed in a shooting at Sandy Mobile Home Park.
The incident happened around 6:20 p.m. Wednesday near 200 West Eastgate Drive.
Police said the victim, who has not been identified, was taken to an area hospital with critical injuries, where she later died.
One juvenile male has been taken into custody and police said no suspects remain at-large.
Police were also investigating if the shooting was gang-related.
“We are looking into that as well what started the confrontation how it began but we know there was a confrontation between two groups of people and then it escalated from there,” said Sgt. Clayton Swensen with the Sandy Police Department.
The victim has died from her injuries. One juvenile male suspect is in custody. No suspects outstanding at this time. https://t.co/zPx8wxXc4M
— Sandy Police (@Sandy_Police) July 23, 2020
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)