2 Injured During Overnight Shooting In Taylorsville
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah – Two people were found with gunshot wounds at a McDonald’s in Taylorsville overnight, authorities said.
Det. Ken Hansen with the Unified Police Department said the shooting happened shortly before 1 a.m. in the area of 3800 Baneberry Way, and the victims were later discovered at the restaurant at 5400 South and 3900 West.
The victims, both 18-year-old women, were taken to the hospital. One is in stable condition and the other is in critical condition.
A suspect, identified as Faalae So’o, 37, was taken into custody.
The suspect reportedly had a weapon.
Hansen said it’s unclear at this time if the suspect and the victims knew each other. The incident is under investigation.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9267)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 8058)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 6022)
- Trail runner hurt by cougar in Millcreek Canyon; DWR locates, euthanizes animal (pageviews: 3183)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2423)