Sunday Edition: Changing Racial Attitudes, Nuclear Testing & Utah Coronavirus Support
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – As the topic of race boils over again in this country, can people change? We hear the story of one man who believes so…and has the robes of dozens of former KKK members to prove it. Rep. Ben McAdams joins us to discuss his amendment preventing nuclear testing in Utah. First, as we continue to battle the coronavirus, members of Utah’s legislature calling for more support for citizens. Rep. Ray Ward joins us.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 16557)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16009)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 13809)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 9044)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7278)
- Missing Massachusetts girl found in Utah; man arrested for alleged human trafficking - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3003)