Documents: Explosives Found In Home Targeted Family Members
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah – New court documents said explosives found in a South Jordan home Friday were intended for the suspect’s family members.
Police arrested Ryann McManigal after he allegedly shot at officers during a SWAT standoff at his home.
The new charging documents said detectives found partially made bombs attached to a gift, a toilet float, and several remote control cars.
The documents said McManigal planned to use the bombs against family members.
Police believe McManigal was suffering from mental health issues.
He faces charges of attempted aggravated murder, use of a weapon of mass destruction and violating a protective order.
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7943)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 6897)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5569)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 4499)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3945)
- Police: Suspect shot, hospitalized after exchanging gunfire with Orem officers (pageviews: 3255)