High 5: Friday Friends Providing Hot Meals To Those In Need
BOUNTIFUL, Utah – A group of friends in Bountiful donates their time every Friday to help feed people in need.
The group Friday Friends is now about six years old. It started with just one mom going through the McDonald’s drive-thru each week to help feed approximately 50 people.
Since the group started, they said they’ve served approximately 50,000 meals.
“We want to take care of the world,” said Hollie Warner “We have to start in our communities.”
She said the group provides a hot meal every week to at least 100 people.
Get more information at the group’s Facebook page, or you can Venmo a donation to at hollie-warner-1.
Thank you KSL for visiting us this morning!!!These are some of the items we include in our weekly distribution. All…
Posted by Friday Friends on Friday, July 31, 2020
Do you know someone doing good in our community? A friend or family member building up neighbors or a coworker giving selflessly? Click here to nominate them for a KSL High 5.
KSL 5 TV Live
- First temple in Virginia opens its doors to the public (pageviews: 15140)
- Utah man bit by shark while swimming in Hawaii (pageviews: 14902)
- Man in custody, accused of filming children in the bathroom of his business (pageviews: 14198)
- Important dates, rendering released for 3 Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint temples (pageviews: 9037)
- Utah will likely set historic snow record Friday (pageviews: 8110)
- 3 killed in head-on crash in Kane County (pageviews: 6625)