High 5: Friday Friends Providing Hot Meals To Those In Need
BOUNTIFUL, Utah – A group of friends in Bountiful donates their time every Friday to help feed people in need.
The group Friday Friends is now about six years old. It started with just one mom going through the McDonald’s drive-thru each week to help feed approximately 50 people.
Since the group started, they said they’ve served approximately 50,000 meals.
“We want to take care of the world,” said Hollie Warner “We have to start in our communities.”
She said the group provides a hot meal every week to at least 100 people.
Get more information at the group’s Facebook page, or you can Venmo a donation to at hollie-warner-1.
Thank you KSL for visiting us this morning!!!These are some of the items we include in our weekly distribution. All…
Do you know someone doing good in our community? A friend or family member building up neighbors or a coworker giving selflessly? Click here to nominate them for a KSL High 5.
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7248)
- Surveillance video shows moments just before FrontRunner train fatally hits woman (pageviews: 6434)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 5770)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine (pageviews: 3609)
- Murray awards bystanders and workers for saving woman (pageviews: 3453)
- UPDATE: Police finds missing girl, safe and reunited with family (pageviews: 3124)